Minimize risk by transcribing all calls quickly, accurately, and cost-effectively
All calls come with risks or opportunities, and every call contains actionable insights. Manage your risks and control your opportunities by targeting the calls you are analyzing.
- Transcribe large volumes of recorded audio quickly via lightning-fast GPUs
- Make decisions as calls happen using real-time transcription
- Reveal the voice of every customer by integrating highly accurate transcripts with your analytics or business intelligence platform
Hear what every agent and caller is saying. Ensure regulatory compliance and enhance customer experience. Gain insights and build loyalty that grow your business.
Cost-effectively scale from 10 to 100,000 agents
Voci solutions reduce your hardware footprint with the use of NVIDIA® GPUs to minimize your total cost of ownership.
- High-speed DDR4 SDRAM for high-bandwidth data transfers
- Containerized machines for VMware, AWS AMIs, and others
Learn more about V-Blaze
- Languages Supported - Multiple
- Speech Engine - Large Vocabulary Continuous Speech Recognition (LVCSR)
- Transcription Delivery Mode - Post call: up to 150 hours of recorded calls per hour per single hardware unit; Real time: up to 200 simultaneous conversations per single hardware unit
Watch the video to learn more
Find out more
Accessing Your Audio Data: You Can’t Profit From What You Can’t See
The largest and richest source of insight into the experience your customers have with your brand comes from the phone conversations they have with your representatives. Surfacing these insights helps ...
Using Customer Data for ASR Tuning
Automated transcription takes the voice audio that your company already collects and transcribes it, enabling you to obtain insights about your customers’ needs. ...